Newgrounds Experience Newgrounds Experience

Damn Wade You SHould Have Stuck With Animation Instead Of YOur Natural Talent Selling Used Cars ;)

Sherbert the NG Cat Sherbert the NG Cat

enjoy the used car lot wade :)

caf rocks the fuck out caf rocks the fuck out

idk its good i gues

Soulja Boy Tell Em Soulja Boy Tell Em

soulja boy is my hero

Bro'kemon Bro'kemon

it was painfully unfunny and the art looked like shitty egoraptor styled art but with the pencil/line tool instead of the brush tool so it was just more rigid and shitty

glasscake responds:

It was the brush tool actually.

How to get chicks How to get chicks

inescapably mediocre

I know this will probably get frontpaged because Newgrounds has about 10 people who share the front page, but it was pretty lame. Animation was mediocre and uninspired, jokes were lukewarm and forced, and the art is so overdone and boring I can't even stand it.

Next time, try to do something different than what NG already does constantly.

Mad-Thirst Mad-Thirst

that was just

painfully unfunny, you copied it from the powerthirst shit. the only thing is, you dont have the right voice or anunciation skills to make something like this.

just didnt work

Crazymonkey154 responds:

This isn't copying Powethirst- it is a parody of it! Also, my voice actor for this couldn't do it the same way, I will admit. But I wasn't able to find anybody better. Sorry you didn't like it, though.

hap b day bric.. hap b day bric..

brick

wat's the hap's?????? good birth

peace

Oh No, Its Silvio Oh No, Its Silvio

good art

silivo was so life like i am going to be like youiy when i gorow up fuck man you and inspiration

madness mad :3 madness mad :3

this RULES

DUDE THIS IS AWSOME I CNAT EVEN THINK STRAIGHT 5 STARSi enjoyed the complexity and development of the protagonist i feel as though the acting was spot on and i really sort of "got" him so much so that i actually felt he and i were one for half of the movie DUDE THAT RULES

insolute200 responds: